Your membership offers a variety of benefits, as listed below, while giving you an opportunity to invest in our nonprofit that provides programs and services for individuals with disabilities. TALMAR offers an educational curriculum in Sustainable Agriculture targeting our military veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or Traumatic Brain Injury. Proceeds from your membership will specifically provide tools and equipment for all of our programs.
- 10% off Retail Purchases for Produce, Eggs, and Cut Flowers
- 10% off Farmer’s Market Purchases
- 20% off Workshops
- Weekly web updates and quarterly Newsletter
- Volunteer opportunities and further event discounts
Membership Fees/per year:
$25- Senior Citizens (over 65)
$35 – Individual
$60 – Families (up to 4)
- Membership may take 2-3 days to process
Student Membership: Must have a valid and current Student ID.
Veterans: Must provide proof of service.
Seniors over 65: Must provide current drivers licence or birth certificate.
Family Membership: Up to four members of a family receive all benefits of full membership for one full year.