Seasonal Flowers Available
The flowers that we currently have available are:
Talmar’s Cut Flower Program
In the summer the fields at Talmar are filled with Specialty Cuts, which are flowers grown for fresh or dried floral displays. We harvest our organic flowers using a safe and sustainable treatment process that guarantees freshness. We keep our flowers cool, watered and ready for sale or delivery to you on the same day.Most businesses that grow cut flowers use pesticides and other chemicals and the effects can last for days. At Talmar our sustainable methods for growing flowers are safer for your home and family. Our methods reduce pollution, employ only organic methods of growing, and use only natural herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers.
How Can You Purchase Talmar’s Cut Flowers?
- Pick Your Own
- Saturdays, 9am-2pm
- Bring buckets & pruners (also available)
- Staff will show you the “How To’s” of flower harvest. You select & purchase- price is per stem
- Prices are less because you are the harvester
- Colorful Bouquets
- Seasonal Floral Designs
- Wedding Consultations
- Wedding Centerpieces
- Pick Your Own or We’ll Pick For You!
- Offering Delivery & Other Customized Services
- Organic, Pesticide-Free & Specialty Cut
- Harvested with Safe & Sustainable Treatment
- Fresh & Dried Floral Displays
- Sustainable Treatments
- Fresh Cool, Watered & Ready for Sale
- Same-Day Delivery or Walk-In Sale
Do you have your own garden or a balcony for hanging baskets and planters? Join us for our annual sale. We will have a huge variety of organically grown vegetable plants, inclusive of heirlooms and those hard to find (or never heard of) varieties of tomatoes, eggplant, kale, chard, collards, etc. We will have annual bedding plants, hanging baskets, a variety of cut flower varieties and herbs.
Contact Name: Lori Wolinski Mondays, Tuesday or Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. at 410- 825- 2020 or email us at email@example.com.
Find Our Flowers at:
WHOLE FOODS (MT WASHINGTON)
WEGMANS FOOD MARKETS (HUNT VALLEY)